7-zone multipocket spring mattress.
Point elastic bendable, firm, cover washable up to 60°C
The Madleen mattress is equipped with a 7-zone multipocket spring core with approx. 1000 springs (for 1×2 m mattress size). Each spring is individually sewn into a pocket. The pockets are spot glued in the middle. In order to achieve maximum flexibility, the springs have a barrel shape and can move and adapt better, especially with adjustable slat frames. The barrel shape also provides a progressive spring travel, which supports the adaptation to the body shape. The high number of springs provides a maximum of point elasticity, the small spring diameter gives the mattress a firm character.
The hollow space created by the spring core in the mattress ensures that the mattress breathes well and is ideal for people who sweat at night.
The upholstery consists of comfort foam RG35 with a spring cover made of 500g/m² needle hard felt. Due to the symmetrical structure of the mattress, it can be used from both sides to increase its durability by turning it regularly.
Firmness grade H2 (standard) ,H3 (fiem) H4 (hard) selectable.
The cover is made of highly elastic knitted ticking, washable at 60°C and especially suitable for people allergic to house dust. Choose the right ticking from our collection.
- total height approx. 20 cm
- Core height 18 cm (can be combined with other mattresses from our system)
- Upholstery of comfort foam RG 35
- Spring cover 500g needle hard felt
- Mattress with firm character
- Firmness H2, H3, H4 available
- Suitable for adjustable slatted frames
- Cover washable up to 60°C
- Suitable for home, hotel and object